UB MBA Consultants value the core qualities of:
2. Time Management
4. Good Communication Skills
5. Team Player
6. Good Listening Skills
7. Involve Other Consultants
If you embody these qualities and are interested in becoming a part of UBMCG we encourage you to join us.
Please email your Letter of Intent and Resume to by November 1st, 2019.
Letter of intent should cover:
– What about Consulting and in particular being a part of UBMCG interests you?
– How do you think being a part of UB MBA Consulting will benefit you?
– If you have worked in a Consulting capacity or a similar project, which of our past projects is your favorite and why?
– What knowledge base or skill set do you uniquely possess and why is this of value to the UBMCG Consultants and Clients.
Once we have received your letter of intent and Resume we will send out an email asking for your availability to Interview. In the interview we will discuss your area of expertise, some of the projects/tasks you have completed, and the value you see in being a part of UB MBA Consulting.
If you have questions about the process please reach out to any one of the UB MBA Consulting Club E-board members.
If you have any questions or would like more information please feel free to reach out: